Digital Marketing Manager
The description below describes the nature of the role and is not limited to the tasks set out. The individual may be required to provide additional support when requested.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Work from Home
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Due to the continued growth of Convey Law and our Partners we’re looking for a star Digital Marketing Manager who has strong digital marketing experience and is looking to take the next step in their career.
You’ll help us grow by working closely with the Marketing Manager to complete administrative tasks and implement an engaging marketing plan including leading on SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing campaigns, and internal communications.
No two days will be the same, you will get involved in every aspect of the company’s marketing function and you will strive to support the team in the delivery of the company’s marketing and sales strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Online Reputation Management
- Identify clients for Video testimonials and coordinate filming
- Ensure marketing incentives are sent to clients when required
- Support internal filming of employee video testimonials
- Updating Website Content (Monthly)
- Legal fee winner quote updates, charity fundraising total updates
- Update Convey Law, Partner, and Introducer websites with supported charity Press releases and articles
- Support the Marketing Manager in Delivering Agreed Activities, For Example:
- Local SEO: Consistency of our phone number and email address formatting on the web
- Link building
- Identify strong links for Convey Law and our partner companies based on competitor and industry research (monthly)
- Track keyword performance and suggest and action next steps
- Suggest account optimisations and enhancements
- Create new ad titles and descriptions for testing and optimising
- Suggest new bespoke website landing pages for ad groups
- Read the latest PPC news and for enhancements and opportunities
- Analysing Data & Report Writing
- Create tracked links to enable marketing campaign data in Google
- Support monthly marketing campaign analytics deep dives
- Identify opportunities and adjustments
- PR, SEO, Social, Digital Ads, Display, Emails data
- Support evaluating Marketing success
- Quarterly staff survey coordination and report write up
- Monitor and report on competitor activity such as current offers and marketing initiatives
- Website development testing and video proofing
- Support and Coordinate Internal Staff Emails:
- PR Articles (company and MD news)
- Intranet marketing updates
- 3+ year of previous digital marketing experience
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant discipline
- Great knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- A genuine, enthusiastic interest in our companies and a passion for marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to learn new tech quickly (e.g., Marketing analytics platforms)
- Ability to analyse data to identify opportunities
- Proficient in MS Office
- Creativity, commercial awareness, and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to manage conflicting priorities and tasks effectively
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances.
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Pays attention to detail and quality of work.
- Demonstrates a commitment to improving working practices and supports company plans and policies.
Working with People
- Confident in building and maintaining strong working relationships with staff of all levels of seniority.
- Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude including a willingness to help others within the company.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and good decision-making when dealing with problems.
- Able to identify a problem arising and can develop a solution or take the correct course of action.
- Knows when to seek guidance or further input from others before taking action.
- Checks that information is accurate and complete.
- Looks for new solutions to problems as well as tried and tested methods.
- Able to communicate to colleagues in writing in a clear, constructive, and professional way.
- Communicate with external stakeholders and clients whilst ensuring the company is always represented in a professional manner.
- Willing to ask questions, listen to others views and accept advice.
- Willing to contribute ideas and seek improvements and solutions.
- Excellent customer communication skills including the ability to resolve complaints or escalations.
- Salary packages, Appraisals, and Reviews
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid Working
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Subsidised Conveyancing
- Recognition and Awards
- Long Service Awards
- Birthday Celebrations and Additional Time Off
- Support with Charity Fundraising
- Social Funds for Staff Parties
- Industry Leading Training and Development
- Mentoring, Coaching and Teamwork
Health and Wellbeing
- Wellbeing Training and Guidance
- Individual Counselling
- Workload Management
- Stress Busing and Pampering
- Back to Work Private Healthcare
- Time Away From work
- Exercise and Fitness
- Great Environment
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Tools and Support to Succeed